The first loose tooth was very exciting. It got a lot of wiggling. The second loose tooth not so much. It had been loose for at least a month. On Sunday night she bit into her dinner wrong and that was it, she was determined that this tooth must go! It appears that a loose tooth is no big deal until it slows down her food intake :). On Monday at school she managed to get it out. Of course the Tooth Fairy came and left a whole $5.00. Allie is pretty excited, she can't get to the bookstore fast enough. I have no idea how she will choose which book she wants to get though. She is reading four different series right now, The Boxcar Children, Junie B. Jones, Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, and her new favorite, The Magic Treehouse series.
Monday night was also our first TBall game. I took my camera, but it was too cold to take my hands out of my pockets long enough to use it. Hopefully, Wednesday's game will be warmer. Wishful thinking.
2 comments:
This is great, I love it. Thanks for sending it to me. I will have to give it a try myself one of these days!
Wow, another tooth! Way to go Allie, can't wait to see the pictures of you playing T-Ball.
Post a Comment